Felt dinosaurs stuffed with cotton make adorable plushies! Sew a ribbon to them and hang them from a baby mobile, a backpack or leave off the ribbon and play with them like stuffed toys.
1. Stick the spots and eyes onto each dino piece.
2. Apply glue to the spikes as shown.
3. Stick the spikes to the back of one dino.
4. Place both halves together- they are ready to stitch!
THE BLANKET STITCH
A. Start by pushing the needle out from between the dino pieces.
B. Push the needle through the material from behind both pieces.
C. Before pulling the thread tight, pass the needle through the loop.
D. Move to the next stitch.
E. Pass the needle through the loop.
F. Pull tight, you will see a little bridge of thread between the stitches.
G. While stitching by the spikes, pass the needle through the spike before you pass it through the loop.
1. Stuff the dino charm before you finish stitching!
2. Bring the ends of some ribbon together.
3. Stitch the ribbon to the dino.
4. Your dino plushie is ready!